Category Archives: Workers’ Compensation
The Virginia Workers’ Compensation statute provides wage benefits to workers who are injured by accident at work. If an employee is unable to return to their job or a light duty assignment due to a workplace accident, wage benefits are paid out at two-thirds of the worker’s average weekly wage for a maximum of 500 weeks. Under Social [...]
- January 19, 2015
- / Category Social Security Disability, Workers' Compensation
- / Posted By admin
- / No Comments.
- Can your employer avoid overtime payments by utilizing an adjustable pay scheme?
- Can False Rumors Serve as the Basis for Claims of Title VII Sexual Harassment?
- Is an employee entitled to be reinstated to his or her same position following FMLA leave?
- Are Managers that Investigate Discrimination Protected From Retaliation?
- EEOC Conciliation Obligations to be Decided by Supreme Court